Global Partners’ Prayer Requests:
Terry Bone - Bangladesh and Nepal
- Prayer for the new work that has just started in Nepal. That they would be open to the Gospel and the discipleship school would grow.
- For his new local worker in Nepal, Titus, to grow in his pastoral abilities.
- Bangladesh - the 200 Muslim Background Believers being trained in regular discipleship in the Rohingya Refugee camp
- For the hundreds who hear the Gospel message each month in the Rohingya Refugee camp to be open and accept Christ.
- For those sharing the Gospel in rural Bangladesh, that persecution would be minimal and wouldn’t stop them from preaching the Good news.
L Family - Middle East, North Africa Region
- For the L family - protection, wisdom as they lead their team of locals and for their teenage kids to walk in the Lord’s ways
- The locals they have sent out as missionaries - 17 in total - to their own country, to reach the Dom people, and some going to other countries like Mauritania (West Africa), Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Morocco.
- Pray that the Dom people - a completely unreached people group (No believers, churches or Bibles in their language) - Would be open to the Gospel and accept Christ as the L family and their team speak to them.
- Our LakePoint Cuba team leaves Feb. 28
- For the training, Jeff and Lisa lead and for team unity.
- For the Cuban brothers and sisters. To stand firm in their faith even amidst hardship and persecution. - To feel encouraged and encounter God’s presence so strongly.
- Our sponsor kids around the world (500+ sponsor kids through our church family) That they would come to know Jesus & their needs would be met.
- Child Survivor Program in Guatemala - For our newest partnership - pregnant moms and young babies would receive the basic necessities they need to thrive, hear the Gospel and get plugged into the church family
- Prayer for the newly graduated from the Bible College, that they would follow God’s calling, and disciple and reach the unreached.
- Spiritual Direction for the Steinfield’s as they start a new year
- For the families’ protection - through health problems this last year, and big transitions for the kids (Alyssa went off to school this fall)